1st September 2015
Following a very extensive pricing and value engineering exercise, R Durtnell & Sons Ltd are extremely pleased to have just been awarded the contract for the refurbishment and extension of the existing Harvey’s Depot building and conversion to provide a new cinema, 1300 m2 gross internal floor area. Works to start on site Mid September 2015.
Architect: Burrell Foley Fischer
Quantity Surveyor: Jackson Coles